Buying DeFiChain's coin DFI is fairly easy.
Currently, there are two main options:
1) Buying DFI directly via DeFiChain's trusted partner Cake, where you can also stake the coin for a nice 40% APY
2) Buying it on one of the many exchanges DFI is currently listed on, the largest and most popular of them being Bittrex.
How to buy DFI on Cake
Signing up at Cake is fairly easy. All you need to do is click on this link, enter your information and click "Register"!
2. Confirm your email address
After signing up, you'll receive a confirmation email from Cake with the subject line "[Cake] Verify your email". Open the email and click on the big purple button that says "VERIFY EMAIL ADDRESS".
Can't find the email? Don't forget to check your spam folder.
Still can't find it? Contact Cake's support team.
As with any financial service, you need to verify your identity. This is very easy to do with Cake:
1. Do the Lite Tier verification: click on the purple "Verify" button, and enter your general information: name, mobile number, your country, and your birthday.
2. Do the Full Tier verification: click on the purple "Verify" button, enter your name as per your passport again and upload a proof of identity.
Open the wallet, click on "Deposit" and send the desired amount of BTC or ETH to your deposit address.
You can also use any leftover BTC and ETH to receive up to 11.5% cashflow on them, so we recommend you rather deposit more than less :-)
Don't have any BTC or ETH already? No problem! :-) You can buy Bitcoin or Ether directly via Cake - just click on "Buy BTC" in the menu and you will be presented with loads of different payment methods for all kinds of countries and currencies!
Last step, then you have your precious DFI in your hands! Now that you have deposited your crypto, go to the https://pool.cakedefi.com/ homepage, scroll down and click on "Buy" right under the DFI coin, then enter the amount you want to buy, and click "confirm"!
All done! You just successfully bought DFI on Cake.
What's next? You can start staking your DFI for an enormous 40% APY,
and you can even get up to 11.5% cashflow on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin using Cake Lapis!
How to buy DFI on Bittrex
Registering an account with Bittrex is fairly easy and a matter of 5-10 minutes as well. Click here for detailed instructions from Bitrex on how to fully register & verify your account.
2. Deposit the cryptocurrencies you want to buy DFI with
After you are now logged into Bittrex, click on "Holdings". This will take you to your Wallet, where you can deposit many different cryptocurrencies such as BTC or USDT. You can even deposit using your credit/debit card.
3. Buy DFI on Bittrex using BTC or USDT
All you need to do is type the price and amount you want to buy, place your buy order and voilá, you just bought DFI via Bittrex!
- You can start staking your DFI for an enormous 40% APY
- Cake even offers cashflow on traditional cryptocurrencies like BTC of up to 11.5% annually!
- Join the DeFiChain Telegram Community, where you can ask and discuss all your questions in detail
- Follow DeFiChain on Twitter so that you don't miss the latest news and updates!